If you have been suffering from anxiety- perhaps your whole life- mindfulness may just be the answer for you. Warren Gibson is a Clinical Psychologist with over 15 years experience in mental health.
In his 6 week Mindfulness Meditation for Anxiety Program, you will learn about the following:
- Letting go of things you cannot control or change
- Stop constantly worrying about the future
- Not letting your anxiety dictate what you can and can’t do
- Being gentler with yourself about the mistakes you’ve made in the past
- Living in the present moment
- Understanding that your mind is like a time travelling machine
- Realising that not everything you think is true
- Learning that trying to control your anxiety can make it worse
- Making room for your emotions rather than battling with them
- Discovering that sometimes the less control you seek, the more control you have
- Doing things you value and not letting your anxiety dictate your behaviour
- Learning how to meditate- and yes- it really is easy to learn!
All sessions are one-to-one and are conducted by Warren Gibson, who has been trained in mindfulness meditation and has a particular interest in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). You will be asked to do a small amount of practice between sessions. Each session lasts for approx. 50 minutes. If you’d like to learn more about mindfulness, please call Warren on 0409 237 064.