If you have been suffering from anxiety, depression and/or stress, mindfulness may just be the answer for you.
In our Mindfulness Program, you will learn about the following:
- Letting go of things you cannot control or change
- Stop constantly worrying about the future
- Not letting your anxiety dictate what you can and can’t do
- Being gentler with yourself about the mistakes you’ve made in the past
- Living in the present moment
- Understanding that your mind is like a time travelling machine
- Realising that not everything you think is true
- Making room for your emotions rather than battling with them
- Discovering that sometimes the less control you seek, the more control you have
- Doing things you value and not letting your anxiety dictate your behaviour
All sessions are one-to-one and conducted by a team member who has experience in mindfulness meditation and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). You will be asked to do a small amount of practice between sessions. Each session lasts for approx. 50 minutes.
If you’d like to learn more about mindfulness, please call 0409 237 064.